Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA:

type 209/1200 Hellenic Navy 12 Jahre 9 Monate her #26959

• bassplayer1
  • bassplayer1s Avatar Autor
  • Kaleu
  • Kaleu
  • Dank erhalten: 1

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

type 209/1200 Hellenic Navy 12 Jahre 9 Monate her #27004

• bassplayer1
  • Kaleu
  • Kaleu
Hallo everyone!
Here is two videos of the bow planes.I'm not happy with them as I don't like at all the way they work! Does anyone have a better idea or any suggestion that would work better?Please let me know!

www.youtube.com/user/bassplayer12100?fea...#p/a/u/0/MEdp0qNVidg www.youtube.com/user/bassplayer12100?fea...#p/a/u/1/u2XSaQEXFmk

type 209/1200 Hellenic Navy 12 Jahre 9 Monate her #27042

• bassplayer1
  • Kaleu
  • Kaleu
Hi everybody
Added some more details on deck and sail. Also today it was the first encounter with the water just to get a rough idea of how she behaves and how big the ballast tank should be. Conclusions are...1) Stability problems which means that I'll have to keep the cg really low in the hull. 2) The ballast tank will be smaller than expected, and 3) It takes a lot of effort to pull her out of the water, I nearly broke my back today! Here is some photos!

type 209/1200 Hellenic Navy 12 Jahre 9 Monate her #27044

• ottobammer
  • ottobammers Avatar
  • Kommodore
  • Kommodore
  • Dank erhalten: 0
My English ist not good enough to decribe my impression about Your project - when I say that it is great then this ist absolutely insufficient. One of the best documentations I´ve ever seen !

Do You the diving with piston-tank(s) ? What volume will You approximately need ?
Otto

type 209/1200 Hellenic Navy 12 Jahre 9 Monate her #27045

• U36
  • U36s Avatar
  • Obermaat
  • Obermaat
  • Dank erhalten: 0
Perhaps you can solve it as with the originals, enclosed follow a few pictures. Here to move only a course/pressing rod used around both rudders. The trick is the dead angle that a rudder puts back in each case.

Best Regards, Klaus

type 209/1200 Hellenic Navy 12 Jahre 9 Monate her #27046

• bassplayer1
  • Kaleu
  • Kaleu

ottobammer schrieb: My English ist not good enough to decribe my impression about Your project - when I say that it is great then this ist absolutely insufficient. One of the best documentations I´ve ever seen !

Do You the diving with piston-tank(s) ? What volume will You approximately need ?

Otto, thank you very much for your kind words! The volume I'm going to need it will be about 1lt. I'm not going to use piston tanks, just a single ballast tank with an additional trim tank right on the CG. I'm trying to keep things simple as my budget doesn't allow me for sophisticated equipment! :(

Regards Yannis